Milford House Museum

 

Servants' Hall (10)

This was the Servant's Hall. The room contained a fireplace which is now missing. Manor House School refered to this room as Maids Hall though it appears to have been used by the male servants as well during the School's time. In 1940 the inventory list contents as:

1 table, 6 chairs, 5 lloyd loom chairs, 1 rug, 1 drop light. blub, 2 curtains

Please note Milford House and its parkland are in private ownership. They are not owned by Milford Buildings Preservation Trust.Tthere is no public access to the property which is currently one of the top twelve listed buildings at most serious risk in Northern Ireland