Milford House Museum

 

Servants Bedroom (39)

This was a servants bedroom and may have been used by the housekeeper.

In the time of the Manor House School this room was extended in 1940 as part of the extension of the dining room. It became Tara Dormitory the largest dormitory in the Manor House School. The extension means that much of the character of the room is sadly lost the room is still accessed through the original doorway.

Please note Milford House and its parkland are in private ownership. They are not owned by Milford Buildings Preservation Trust. There is no public access to the property which is currently one of the top twelve listed buildings at most serious risk in Northern Ireland