Milford House Museum

 

First Floor Corridor (34)

The first floor corridor and bedrooms leading off it were part of the extensions to the house undertaken by Robert Garmany Mc Crum in 1880 onwards. Thewalls still retain some of the original wallpaper and decorative cornice, which during the time of the Manor House School and Manor House Hospital was repeatedly painted over.