Milford House Museum

 

Bedroom (26)

This bedroom, located above the Library, was known as The Blue Bedroom and is believed to have been the bedroom of William Mc Crum (1865-1932). The fireplace in this room was stolen in the 1990s and there is no record of what the fireplace in this room looked like. The original plumbed in washstand has also been removed.

Please note Milford House and its parkland are in private ownership. They are not owned by Milford Buildings Preservation Trust.Tthere is no public access to the property which is currently one of the top twelve listed buildings at most serious risk in Northern Ireland

Photographs of the Blue Bedroom taken in 2006.