Milford House Museum

 

Ceramics

Mc Crum family Regency Tea Service.

Tea and coffee service made by Spode between 1800-1820 was used by the Mc Crum family everyday. Came from Milford House and was later taken to Drumsill by Mrs. Harriette Miller. Originally a service of over 100 pieces abouty forty of which remain. Much appreciated by Davide Barby who visited during filming of BBC Antiques Roadtrip who visited no.57 in 2011. The service is unusal because it is rare to have coffee cups with Georgian Tea service.